Lưu Ý: Sản phẩm Bách Hóa Online và Hóa Mỹ Phẩm chỉ giao hàng ở khu vực nội thành TP.HCM
(Trừ Quận 9, Huyện Bình Chánh, Huyện Cần Giờ, Huyện Củ Chi, Huyện Hóc Môn, Huyện Nhà Bè)
|Thể loại||ELT: Learning Material & Coursework|
|Hình thức:||Bìa Mềm|
|Kích Thước (cm):||22 x 27|
|Năm Xuất Bản:||2011|
|Nhà Cung Cấp:||CDIMEX|
|Nhà Xuất Bản:||Oxford University Press|
|Tác Giả:||Claire Selby|
|Trọng Lượng (gr):||342|
The book contains:
+ Stickers (two pages)
+ Mini flashcards (six pages of smaller versions of the flashcards)
+ Pop-outs (six pages)
This great new series focuses on the real-life pre-school environment, a familiar setting for little ones to start learning English through other subjects. Monkey (the puppet) starts every lesson in a fun way and the children's enthusiasm for English builds from the beginning.
Through easy-to-follow classroom routines for each lesson, children also learn to develop good habits and good behaviour. Playtime's lively stories present natural language in familiar contexts - using integrated DVD as well.
1. The Playtime Class Book appeals to all styles of learning, embodied in the four playful, child characters - Rocket, Twig, Star and Melody.
2. The teacher is provided with the widest variety of flexible components in a pre school course, including DVDs
3. Children are introduced to each story by a friendly monkey puppet who guides their repeated contact with the language through memorable songs, story songs, digital classroom resources and craft-based activities.
4. The cross-curricular approach helps learners explore their first experience of English through other subjects and see English in a real-life British context through photographs and DVD
5. Parents and learners are supported by a website with additional practice and content - building on a child's learning in school at home
Không tìm thấy bài viết