THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT
Nhà xuất bản:
||Nhiều Tác Giả
||22 x 28 cm
|Năm xuất bản:
Oxford Picture Dictionary English/Spanish Dictionary
- Illustrations present over 4,000 English words and phrases within meaningful, real-life contexts
- 11 new and expanded topics including Job Search, Career Planning, and Digital Literacy prepare students to meet the requirements of their daily lives
- Updated activities prepare students for work, academic study, and citizenship
- Oxford 3000 vocabulary ensures students learn the most useful and important words
The Oxford Picture English/Spanish Dictionary provides a fully integrated vocabulary development program, progressing from essential words to the more complex, delivered in short, thematic units.
This edition still features the rich and vibrant illustrations that the Oxford Picture Dictionary is known and loved for. These illustrations present vocabulary in meaningful, real-life contexts to ensure success outside of class.
So, what's new in the Third Edition?
- 11 new and expanded topics. What words do students need to navigate a doctor's appointment? Or on their first day at a new job? New and expanded topics - Illnesses and Medical Conditions, Health Insurance, Cyber Safety, Job Search, Career Planning, Soft Skills, First Day on the Job, Inside a Company, Information Technology, Digital Literacy, Internet Research - focus on the important life skills students need today.
- Updated activities and an increased focus on 21st century skills help students prepare for work, academic study, and citizenship.
- A focus on Oxford 3000 vocabulary ensures students learn the most useful and important words.